Translate

Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Baggage


How are you doing so far ladies? I know this is a hard subject to talk about for some. For some of us (myself included) we've become masterful artists at walling ourselves off and putting on the happy face when inside, we're feeling like our hearts have been broken into a millions pieces over and over again.

So, my question for you today is fairly brief, but it's an important one. What do you do with your hurt? When someone has wounded you, when you've believed one of Satan's lies...what do you do with it? Do you take it to Jesus, or do you carry it around in your heart as baggage?

I hope that you'll take a few minutes to watch this short video. It helped me to understand visually what I was doing with my hurt by carrying it around wherever I went, rather than leaving it at the Cross for Jesus to deal with.
“Baggage”
By, The Skit Guys
http://skitguys.com/videos/item/baggage-skit
~Kris Samovitz

No comments:

Post a Comment