Translate

Friday, January 4, 2013

God's Chisel


“Character is who we are…not who we pretend to be. It’s better to be shaped than to be fake.” ~Lecrae
When we come to the place where we believe that God truly loves us and wants the best for us, then trust begins to build. For myself anyways, it wasn't until I better understood God's love for me, that I began to let Him into those deep dark recesses of my heart where real hurt and my big wounds were residing. And as He began to chip away at all of the lies and replace them with things from Him, I began to heal...I had hope again. Sure, it was painful in the process, but it really was short lived, and even though it's a continual process, I would much rather be shaped and molded, than to live as a fake being, just trying to survive.

I hope you'll take a few minutes to watch this short video...I know some of you have seen it before, but it's powerful and worth a second look.
“God’s Chisel”
By, The Skit Guys
~Kris Samovitz

No comments:

Post a Comment